When you rent one of the houses when you are needing short term furnished accommodation in Brisbane, you can expect the comfort of being at home. All of the houses are fully furnished and self -contained and located in the Brisbane Bayside area of Wynnum / Manly. With lightening fast unlimited cable internet, you won’t have time to leave the house. Just 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD and close to the Gateway Bridge and the Airport.
The houses are stand -alone , with only your group on the property at one time.
The houses cater for family groups and company workers needing short term rental accommodation in Brisbane . Most of the houses have a second bathroom for the larger group. The concept is that it is you can cook, have time to play and have a comfortable stay so you can stay in peace and privacy.
What to expect from your self contained short term holiday house in Brisbane Bayside – Wynnum Manly
- All of the houses have off-street parking so your insurance covers your car .
- fast unlimited cable internet and premium TV.
- All of the houses are fully furnished and self – contained. Just bring your food and treats.
- Linen is supplied, including towels, bathmats tea towels and dishcloths.
- A weekly service clean can be arranged at an additional cost.
- You may arrive anytime of the day or night as we use a key lock box. The code and instructions are texted or emailed prior to arrival.
- All of the houses have a minimum of 3 bedrooms. Each house has a slightly different bed configuration but the minimum number of beds in each house is 5. A roll away bed can be arranged if needed.
- All of the houses have fully fenced yards and a private back yard.
- A cot and high chair are available at no charge. Please ask when booking.
- The houses have air con with the exception of Sailors Rest and Manly Peninsular which are literally on the esplanade at Manly /Lota. They have been freshly cooled by the bay breeze since built.
- All of the houses are walk to the waterfront.
- Sailors Rest and Manly Peninsular houses are next door to each other.
The area is well serviced by trains on the Cleveland line every half hour from Brisbane City. During peak hour they have express trains to the City which is a great way to commute if working in the city. Trains stop at both Wynnum North, Wynnum, Wynnum Central, Manly and Lota, so you only have a short walk.
In addition the buses go direct to the city and at certain times of the day or through an interchange at Cannot Hill. The buses and trains are easy walking distance from all of the houses.
The airport is a mere 20-25 mins from the airport and transfer at Central station to the Cleveland line. worth noting that if there are more than two of you it is cheaper to take a taxi.
This handy link will make catching public transport easy for you.