Experience the comfort and convenience of home when you stay at any of our short-term, fully-furnished accommodations in Brisbane. Our self-contained homes are located in the scenic and thriving Brisbane Bayside communities of Wynnum and Manly, offering various family-friendly amenities, natural wonders and terrific dining, shopping and lifestyle options. Situated just 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD, close to the Gateway Bridge as well as the Brisbane airport and within walking distance to public transport, our homes’ ideal location make it easier for you to explore this side of Brisbane and nearby suburbs.
Private homes exclusive for your use
Choose from any of our private homes to experience a relaxing stay in complete peace and privacy. All our stand-alone houses guarantee no shared occupancy, so you can relax knowing only your family or group is staying on the property with you. Our fully-fenced homes also provide you greater security while you’re playing with your kids and pets, or grilling BBQ in the back yard.
Fully-furnished homes for your convenient short-term stay
Our five homes cater to families, large groups and company workers in need of short-term rental accommodation in Brisbane. Most of our homes include a second bathroom to accommodate larger groups of travellers. All our homes come with private bedrooms, complete kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator and oven, dining setting, BBQ grill, laundry facilities, premium TV and internet. Linen and towels are provided for your convenience. We also offer a cot and high chair to keep your baby comfortable throughout your stay. All these features were included in our homes so you can cook, play and relax just like you do at your own home!
Walking distance to some of Wynnum Manly’s best spots
All our homes are located in safe neighbourhoods that give you easy access to some of the best spots of these exciting suburbs. Stroll with your kids to the aqua park, kiddie playground, man-made beach or wading pool where they can expend all their pent-up energy. If your family or group wants to stay close to the water, head over to the many local businesses offering cruises, fishing charters, kayak and sailing activities. The Wynnum Manly Yacht Club and boat ramp, dog-friendly parks and esplanade are also located near our homes.
Modern day facilities within your reach
Craving for great coffee? Ran out of vitamin supplements? Worry no more! Owing to the great location of our homes, you can quickly find the solution to any of these pressing needs! Any day you need a caffeine fix, head to one of the many coffee shops that abound in Wynnum Manly. We have homes located near the supermarket should your baby run out of diapers. Family-friendly restaurants, fresh seafood dining options and hip bars and pubs are also scattered throughout the area. Farmers’ markets are also held regularly, so feel free to ask us if there is one happening during your stay!
Explore Wynnum Manly on public transport
Wynnum Manly is well-serviced by trains on the Cleveland line every half hour from Brisbane City. During peak hours, they have express trains to the City which is a great way to commute if you are working in the city. Trains stop at both Wynnum North, Wynnum, Wynnum Central, Manly and Lota stations. Aside from this, buses also go directly to the city at certain times of the day or through an interchange at Cannot Hill. You only need to take a short walk to arrive at these bus and train stations if you are coming from our homes.
Brisbane airport is a mere 20-25 mins drive away from our homes. You may choose to transfer at Central station to the Cleveland line, but it is worth noting that if there are more than two of you travelling, it is cheaper to take a taxi.
This handy link will make catching public transport easy for you: https://translink.com.au/
What to expect from your self-contained, short-term holiday house in Brisbane Bayside – Wynnum Manly
- You may arrive anytime of the day or night as we use a key lock box. The code and instructions are texted or emailed to you prior to your arrival.
- All of our houses are fully furnished and self-contained. Just bring your food, clothes and personal toiletries!
- All of our houses have a minimum of 3 bedrooms. Each house has a slightly different bed configuration but the minimum number of beds in each house is 5. A roll away bed can be arranged upon request.
- Linen, bath towels, bath mats, tea towels and dishcloths are all supplied for your convenience.
- A cot and high chair are available for your use at no charge. Please make your request during your booking.
- All our houses have air conditioning, with the exception of Sailor’s Rest and Manly Peninsular. These two properties standing on the esplanade at Manly /Lota have been offering their guests the fresh, cool bay breeze since they were built. Sailor’s Rest and Manly Peninsular are located next door to each other.
- Staying connected and entertained is guaranteed when you stay with us, thanks to fast, unlimited cable internet and premium TV.
- Relaxing at the end of the day is easy – our houses are located a few minutes away to the lovely waterfront, perfect for afternoon strolls with your spouse and kids.
- All of our houses have off-street parking. Your insurance covers your car.
- All of our houses have fully fenced yards and a private back yard for your peace of mind and security.
- A weekly service clean can be arranged at an additional cost.